Uranium Ore is getting fantastic reviews on Amazon. Right now the product is topping at 3.7 Stars out of 5. The glowing reviews are worth more than worth a read through if you are interested in owning your own Uranium Ore and some of the uses based on the reviews include building a diy Iron Man Suit, a submarine for hunting prehistoric beasts and an interesting bikini wax. Most customers agree that shipping was on time and discrete. If you are working on a school project or planning world domination Hank Scorpio style don’t miss this one.
- Radioactive Ore Sample (NORM) Naturally Occurring Radioactive Materials
- License Exempt – low radioactivity
- Useful for testing Geiger counters and performing nuclear experiments
- Shipping compiles to NRC and postal regulations
- Radioactive minerals are for educational and scientific use only.
Radioactive sample of uranium ore. The ore sample material is Naturally Occurring Radioactive Materials (NORM). Counts Per Minute (CPM) activity rate listed on the label is determined using a GCA-07W Digital Geiger Counter with an NRC certification. Activity level includes all radiation types: alpha, beta and gamma. Uranium Ore samples are useful for testing Geiger Counters. License exempt. Uranium ore sample sizes vary. Shipped in labeled metal container as shown.