- Argentinian officers fired after claiming mice ate half a ton of missing marijuana – I can’t even imagine what kind of party that would be but I do vision lots of melted cheese.
- “Crowd” of 974 watch Chicago White Sox home opener – Baseball is boring enough let alone with cold, rainy and freezing weather.
- Guilty Plea Expected in $1.2 Million Fajita Theft – Just try to think how many fajitas that would be? Really. A lot.
- Montreal residents warned: ‘Don’t take selfies with coyotes’ – I was in Montreal a few weeks ago. I didn’t see any coyotes but I did see lots of depressed Habs fans. I didn’t take any selfies with them either.
- Kevin Smith Invites Stan Lee to Move Into His Home – Kevin Smith makes me nauseous but he did a real solid thing here for Stan Lee. Stan deserves better than what he has been through.
- Man ‘defecated on counter’ during police station burglary – I thought I would throw this one at the end in case you were having a crappy day.
- Video link of the day is the Han Solo movie Trailer. Not sure how this one is going to shake out.